Recipe: Roast Salmon and Herb sStuffing2.5 kg whole salmon or salmon trout, head removed, boned
50 grams Japanese noodles, cooked
15 ml olive oil
2 onions, thinly slices
2 carrots, peeled and thinly cut into julienne strips
2 leeks, cleaned and cut into julienne strips
10 ml mixed herbs
10 ml freshly ground garlic
freshly ground peppercorns
1. Heat oil and saut onions, carrots and leeks for 3 4 minutes
2. Add all seasonings
3. Cool, then fill salmon cavity with stuffing
4. Close fish and secure with string
5. Roast for 20 minutes at 260 degrees Celsius
6. Brown fish under grill for 1-2 minutes
7. Remove string, slice and serve
|All orders must be received by 12:00 noon Eastern Time if you would like to receive next day delivery. |
We proudly accept MasterCard, Visa, American Express, and Discover.
Please email us at CustomerService@QualityFreshSeafood.com if you have any questions.
Clambake Photos Copyright 2004 Quality Fresh Seafood, LLC. All rights reserved.
These images may not be copied without written permission. All other photos Copyright 2004
Recipe: Roast Salmon and Herb sStuffing